• High School Diploma, G.E.D. equivalency or a high school proficiency certificate, and
• Twelve (12) units in Early Childhood Education (ECE)/Child Development(CD)
• AA or higher degree in ECE or CD is preferred
• In addition, Infant Toddler Associate Teacher position requires six (6) Infant Toddler units
• Possession of a valid CALIFORNIA Vehicle Operator License
• Permanent Associate Teacher Position requires current Child Development (CD) Associate Teacher permit issued by California Commission on Teaching Credentialing
• Substitute Associate Teaching Positions do not require possession of current Child Development (CD) Associate Teacher permit
• Successfully pass a physical exam, TB, required vaccination (measles, whooping cough and flu) and Department of Justice fingerprint clearance
Job Type: Full Time, Temporary/Contract (Substitute)
For complete job description and minimum qualifications go online to https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/contracosta and apply online for permanent position.
To apply for a substitute position, please call CSB Personnel Unit at (925)608-5020 or email the designated representative.