TEACH ENGLISH IN CHINA
Ready for an adventure of a life time? Teaching English in China is an excellent opportunity for those of you interested in living abroad, experiencing another culture, learning a second language, taking a break from your current career or simply experiencing a different adventure.
Teacherjobfairs.org recruiters are currently recruiting job seekers interested in teaching English in China. You do not need to have teaching experience or be a teacher. Training will be provided to those of you interested in teaching.
Our clients are Ivy league schools, training centers, universities, public schools and private schools located across China. We only partnered with schools that have strong brand reputation and are solid in their industry. You will be intervewing directly with our clients. THE HIRING PROCESS
- Upload Resume: Create your career seeker account at Teacherjobfairs.org and upload your resume
- Phone Meet & Greet: schedule a telephone meet and greet with Teacherjobfairs team
- Video Interview: schedule a video interview directly with the school representative
LIFE AS A TEACHER IN CHINA- What to expect
- Annual Salary
- Annual contract (1 or 2 year contracts)
- Apartment -some schools provide free apartment or housing allowance
- Training- you will receive training to learn how to teach English
- Healthcare- some schools provide healthcare insurance
- Flight Ticket - a free flight ticket is provided upon completion of contract
- Language Classes- Free language classes are provided by schools
- Support - you will be provided with an english speaking person to assist you with support during your stay
From the moment you arrive at the airport, a representative from the school will greet you, welcome you and take you to your apartment. During your employment time, you will have a bilingual team supporting you with the knowledge to assist you in immersing yourself into the Chinese culture.
Expect a different type of work environment! As part of the team, you will experience team spirit and a work culture around team building and team environment. There is a strong belief in balancing work and life.
Many of the schools sponsor networking events so that you can immerse yourself into the culture and network with other foreign teachers. Schools also provide free Chinese language courses for those of you wishing to learn another language.