Salesforce Center of Excellence Success Trainer
This role is considered the personal Salesforce fitness trainer of the end users to make them successful in reaching their business goals by using the platform.
We are looking for someone with contagious passion for Salesforce, who knows how to use the Sales and/or Service Clouds extremely well, with excellent communications skills and training experience to deliver horizontal and process specific trainings and increase adoption.
Deliver hands-on trainings on horizontal capabilities and process specific use cases of Salesforce, delivered 1:1, cross-area trainings, short video recordings, learn & lunch trainings, onsite as well virtual.
- Produce training materials for end users, including quick reference guides, short video tutorials on how to, demo key existing functionality and heavily leverage Trailhead.
- Manage Chatter Support Group, to provide solutions to end users via this channel and ensure user needs are addressed timely and accurately.
- Secure training logistics such as venue/room availability, connectivity, and materials to deliver excellent customer experiences.
- Maintain training portal and content library by producing new trainings (recordings) on specific themes, tips and tricks and drives roll out of these materials using Salesforce.com.
- Track and measure effectiveness for trainings (attendance, feedback etc), including conducting post-training follow up with end-users and identify improvement areas. Apply key learnings to improve future programs.
BA Degree or equivalent work experience
Strong knowledge of Salesforce required
Training experience required preferably with Salesforce
Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
People management experience required
Good leadership and mentoring skills